Visiting the Garden
- Please gently touch, feel, and smell the plants, if you like.
- Walk on the garden paths only. Stepping into the beds often spells death for small and very rare plants.
- Please follow the photography guidelines.
- Please sit and relax in the garden and use the chairs, decks, and other seating provided.
- Please, no running or unattended kids in the garden. This is not a playground and rare plants are often killed by poorly supervised children.
- Smoking is discouraged, but if you must smoke, please take your cigarette butts with you.
- Staff will assist with plant identification.
- Please do not take cuttings or seeds. We often wait years for the seeds to appear. Please ask if you would like to receive a cutting or seeds since we are often able to share plants that we don't have propagated for sale.
- Pets are not permitted in the Garden, except for service dogs.
Schedule a Visit
Photographing the Garden
Visitors to Juniper Level Botanic Garden are welcome to photograph and video the plants and gardens for non-commercial and personal use only. All other photography and videography, including professional, commercial, portrait, and group photography, is not permitted. Please adhere to the guidelines below.
Photography and Videography Guidelines
- Garden photographers are welcome, but please do not move benches or labels, stage children in trees or plantings, or block pathways with equipment.
- Please respect the gardens, plants, and other visitors at all times. JLBG is an educational, research, and display garden, not a park. Do not pick any plants or remove any plantings.
- Please remain on the designated paths, and not on the mulched plant beds. These areas protect small plants, some are extremely rare, and the roots of other plants.
- Please do not stage a photograph in the plantings or trees.
Garden Visitor Classifications
To assist in managing your time while you visit, we offer the following guide: